Kalor and Ruggero answer to the questions of German Fans

10:21:00




Karol and Ruggero were in Germany presenting their new series. While they were there, they answered to some questions by German fans.
I translated few of them:


Q: Karol, will you continue posting videos on your YouTube channel.

Karol: Yes. Actually, I have plans for further videos and surprises.

Q: Karol, have you went to school?

Karol: Yes, I'm going to school and I have pretty good grades.

Q: How much it takes to record one episode?

Ruggero:  One episode takes 45 minutes, I think. Or no...

Karol: He meant like scenes, one episode. Well, we take lots of scenes. We film one scene for one episode and the next scene is for 24th episode. It's complicated.

Q: Do you make choreographies on your own?

Karol: No, no, no...

Ruggero: No, we have 2 choreographers: Karina and Sergio. And two for couples: Juampi and Gise.

Q: Karol, describe Ruggero in 3 words. 
     Ruggero, describe Karol in 3 words.

Ruggero: Short, always smiling and cool.

Karol: Funny, he's very creative and talented.

Q: What are 3 things you'll take to the deserted island?

Ruggero: One guitar... (Karol: "Cell phone.") No, I won't to be alone on deserted island. Another thing... comb, and one person that will make me lough.

Karol: I'll take box filled with chocolate, a pillow and I'd probably take a mp3 with lots of songs.

Q: Ruggero, in which language you're thinking? Spanish or Italian?

Ruggero: I'm thinking in Spanish all the time. My dreams are in Spanish. I'm Italian and it's strange that I'm thinking and speaking in Spanish.

Q: To Karol. Did you always want to be an actress?

Karol: Yes, since I was six I liked to be in front of the camera and to play the rule of the character. So, yes. I've always wanted it.

Q: How does it feel to be famous when you're 16?

Karol: Wow, what a question... I'm not sure if I'm famous. But I like to act, to be in front of camera. I don't know what that means, but it's nice to know that you're known in the world. It warms my heart to have fans around the world!

Q: Can you separate your personal life and your career?

Karol: Yes, it's possible. When the work is over... and when they say: "Ok, people, you can go home now" and then you can be yourself. But there is one place where you can feel as yourself - home.

Q: What is your favorite song from the series?

Karol: My favorite song from the show is "Alas" and "Siento"

Ruggero: Me too.

Q: How was your first day recording?

Karol: For me it was in Cancun. I was very nervous. I hade to bring the character of Luna to life. I stood up to camera and... It was amazing, I was so happy.

Q:  Do you have a pet? If so, what's the name?

Karol: Actually, I don't. Because mostly I'm not home and I won't have time for him and he will be sad.

Ruggero: I have one and it's called Wendy.


PS: //
Karol: What was your first line?
Ruggero: My first line was "Delivery Girl"  //

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Check out

You may have missed...