Tengo un corazón - English Translation

11:26:00



This is  the 6th track from the album Música en ti featured by Carolina Kopelioff. Song first appeared in episode 74 when Nina was composing in park. Nina also represented it as Felicity at the Open in episode 75.


I have a heart inside my heart
I have so much to give you
And my soul belongs to yours
Singing without limits and smiling

I have a heart that beats for you
I know it, but who knows why so much
Some when it had to happen
I learned from my dreams and now

I've done this before
I'll hear you when you come
Sparks will come out my soul and keep shining

Will you leave me, if you dare
Will you let me in, if you trust me
I will love you all my life
I'll always believe in you

Don't go away, don't get angry
You won't fall, don't blame yourself
Everything turns around, everything changes

Your lights up in me
It lights up in me

I have a heart inside my heart
I have so much to give you

Tengo un corazón en mi corazón
Tengo tanto tanto para darte
Y mi alma dentro de tu alma esta
Canta sin cesar y rie

Tengo un corazón que late por ti
Que se yo quien sabe porque tanto
Será que tenía que pasar
Aprendi a soñar y ahora

Ya me han hecho que apenas
Te escuche al llegar
Se enciende mi alma y empiezo a brillar

Si me dejas, si te atreves
Si me aceptas, si me crees
Te amare toda la vida
Viviré creyendo en ti

No te alejas, no te enfades
No te caigas, no te apiades asi
Todo gira todo cambia

Que tu luz se enciende en mi
Se enciende en mi

Tengo un corazón en mi corazón
Tengo tanto tanto para darte






You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Check out

You may have missed...