Música en ti

12:06:00


Find out the meaning of the song "Musica En Ti" ("Music's in you") on Read more...


I know who I am,
I am looking for something
Wherever I go, I always find you
I keep on dreaming

I know you,
You are saying something
Wherever you go, I'll always find you
I'll be by your side

As the lights are turning on, my passion grows
You dream that it's possible
The curtain is rising

I feel you, I lose my voice
Music is there, I'm not alone
They appear and I feel
Melodies that can tell it all

Come to sing, there will be two of us
Music is in you, set this love free
Changing the world
We'll always be the music
We'll all be the music

We will all be the music X2

Sé quien soy
Yo estoy buscando algo
Donde voy
Siempre te encuentro, sigo soñando

Sé de ti
Me estas diciendo algo
Donde vas siempre te encuentro
Yo seguiré a tu lado

Luces que se encienden, crece mi pasión
Sueña que es posible
Sube ya el telón
Sube ya el telón

Vibras en mi, suelto mi voz
Música es, sola no estoy
Nacen y siento
Melodías que lo cuentan todo

Ven a cantar, seamos dos
Música en ti, libre este amor
Cambiando el mundo
Siempre música seremos todos
Música seremos todos
Música seremos todos X2





You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Check out

You may have missed...